Stately Studio Pro plan
Upgrade to a Pro account to create more expressive flows, work faster with AI assistance, and achieve greater flexibility in editing with version control. A Pro account includes the following features:
- Everything from the Community plan
- Private and unlisted projects
- Generate and modify using AI
- Deploy live workflows
- Generate React UIs
- Version history
- Import from GitHub
- Live simulation mode
- Embed Figma frames
- State assets
- Lock machines
- Generate test paths
- Color states and transitions
- Export flows to markdown
- Export flows as stories
- Priority support
- GitHub Sync
- Actors (coming soon!)
We have many more pro features coming soon. Request features and check out what we’ve got planned on our roadmap.
We offer a free trial on all of our premium plans so you can explore how our Pro features work for you.
You can choose between monthly or yearly billing on all of our premium plans.
How to sign up
Sign up for a Stately Studio account from the sign up page or using the Sign in button in the editor’s top bar.
Read more about signing up for Stately Studio.
How to upgrade
You can upgrade when you’re signed into Stately Studio using the Upgrade button in the editor’s footer.
When you sign up for a Pro plan, you will receive an email with information on accessing priority support from the Stately team.
Canceling your Pro plan
You can cancel your Pro plan at any time. When you cancel your Pro plan:
- New projects will be public by default.
- Private projects will become read-only.
- You will no longer have access to other Pro features like deploying live workflows with Stately Sky, AI generation features, saving machine versions, etc.