We’ve released many new features recently, but we’ve also made minor enhancements and bug fixes to improve your Stately experience.
- The fork machine button is now hidden for empty projects.
- The generate flow button is now shown on empty projects.
Improvements to descriptions and annotations
Descriptions and annotations have had an upgrade. You can now add a description to states and events from the edit menu edit (right-click on the state or event) and edit descriptions by double-clicking them.
We also made the following improvements to both descriptions and annotations:
- URLs will be detected as links automatically.
- Paste a URL onto selected text to turn it into a link.
- Add task lists by using
[ ]at the beginning of each line.
- Add code fences using triple
- Action blocks are now multiline and show more information about the action.
- Assign actions now show the keys and values that are being assigned.
- Send to actions now show the event object when you hover over the event.
- You can now drag an event or state when holding down on an image inside the description.
- Extra parentheses are no longer added around XState V4 exported code. And it's now less sensitive toward whitespaces.
- Assign actions now have a better color in light mode.
- Auto-layout is now allowed when previewing machine versions.
- You will now be redirected to your projects if you try to open an empty project you can't edit.
- Users on the community plan can now see the Pro lock machine features and learn about them.
- A medley of internal fixes and improvements.