Invoke done events
An invoke done event transitions from a state once its invocation has been completed. An invoke done event is labeled “done:” followed by the invocation’s ID.
Create invoke done events
- Select the state with an invoked actor where you want to add an invoke done event.
- Drag from the handles on the left, right and bottom sides of the selected state, and release to create a connecting transition, event and new state.
- The newly-created event will automatically be created as an invoke done event.
You can also change an existing event into an invoked done event using the quick actions menu:
- Select the existing event you wish to change into an invoke done event.
- Right-click the state to bring up the quick actions menu.
- Choose Invocation done event from the Event type options.