We’re hiring for a frontend engineer, backend engineer, developer advocate and product designer at Stately. You can check out the Careers at Stately page on Notion.
Stately is building the visual future of software development.
At Stately, we want to make app and business logic accessible to the entire team and eliminate barriers between development, design, and product to make it easier to build and maintain complex applications quickly and robustly.
We enable development teams to collaborate effectively on even the most complex logic and flows with visual tools and insightful services. Helping them speak a common language so that the specifications, designs, and code are always synchronized, up-to-date, and visually clear.
We’re building a team inspired to work on this mission to make software development better for everyone and practice what we preach, both inside Stately and everywhere else.
During our office hours live stream last week, we answered questions about working with Stately. You can find the questions and links to the timecode with our responses below.
- What are the responsibilities of the product designer role?
- What is the hiring process?
- What is the definition of a senior developer? (And other roles)
- Is there a trial period?
- When was the company founded, and how are you financially sustainable?
- What exciting projects would you be working on at Stately?
- How many people are on the Stately team?
- Should I apply if I feel underqualified? What would help me get the role in the future?
- How well can Stately support neurodivergent people?
- Are these jobs remote? Yes!
- Which timezones do Stately currently work within?
- Where are you folks based?