A few weeks ago we uploaded a new video to the Stately YouTube channel showing how you can build basic video player functionality using XState and Stately tools. You can watch the video below or use the chapter links to jump to the chapter you want to watch.
- 0:00 What we want to build
- 2:52 Modeling the video player
- 9:43 Implementing the state machine
- 19:49 Modeling with the visual editor
- 22:10 Editing the state machine
- 25:05 Editing the state machine in the visual editor
We want your suggestions and feedback
Please let us know what we should demo for you! Share your feedback or suggestions in our GitHub Discussions, our Discord or Twitter.